We kick off this week’s episode of Let it Be with a little apology for going AWOL with no notice. A month ago I was moving house and Brooke’s workload was out of control and we decided to practice what we preach and take an unscheduled breather! In a perfect world we’d have been able to give listeners some warning – but as we all know, this is not a perfect world!
But we’re back now and today’s episode is all about resentment. Brooke heard me talk about it in the Straight and Curly podcast – how it’s a horrible little cancer that can really hurt relationships (all types of relationships, not just romantic ones) if left untreated. Today we discuss.
- What resentment is
- Where it comes from (mainly expecting others to be mind-readers)
- What we can do avoid it happening in the first place
- What we can do to treat it when it does take hold
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂