This episode of Straight and Curly was brought to you by Open Universities. Go to open.edu.au to check out the single module post graduate units they now offer!
Carly removed the Facebook app from her phone ages ago. After watching her do it, plus listening to another friend espouse the benefits of it, I too removed it from my phone.
Interestingly, I saw absolutely no increase in productivity or happiness. Maybe this means I’m not as addicted to Facebook (or my phone) as I thought I was?!
In this episode Carly and I discuss how to know whether you actually have a phone addiction or not, along with some great tips for cutting back if you need to.
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- On any device, you can also now listen to the show via Spotify! Just go to podcasts in Spotify and search for Straight and Curly.
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, we’ve heard Podcast Addict is a great app.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂