Brooke’s got a new book out! It’s called Destination Simple and it’s all about creating simple rituals and rhythms in your everyday life that help you slow down and find whitespace.
Where do routines come into the picture? Well, they don’t, in the book. Because Brooke’s not a fan of routines. Me? Anyone who’s been reading here or listening to the podcast for a while knows if I wasn’t already married, I’d marry routines.
Which means this conversation is like so many we have where we ultimately end up in the same place (a simpler, slower life) – but we come at it in very different ways!
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂