So this was an interesting ep.
I’ve been a bit paranoid about mentioning this topic ever since Brooke and I got a piece of feedback, (ages ago admittedly), from a listener saying they were tired of hearing us talk about our post-natal depression and depression in general!
But, after hearing me share my personal story in more detail when I spoke at A Simpler Way, another listener asked if we could dedicate a whole episode to the topic and our personal experiences with anxiety and depression. At time of recording I was actually having quite a bad time with anxiety so it was an almost out of body experience to be having the discussion we did. But I think talking to Brooke might have cured me because a day or so after, things got considerably better. Weird, but welcome!
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂