After putting a callout in the Facebook group, we were inundated with a whole heap of excellent questions – some of which leave us squirming a little.
Here’s what we tackle in this final episode for the current season:
- What sort of things, big or small, wind you up to the point that all the theories to deal with it go out the window?
- What tips do you have for staying present and in the moment?
- Do you have any ideas for stopping self -abotaging?
- Do you have any routine, rhythm or ritual tips for people who don’t work a 9-5, Monday to Friday type job?
- Do you think you would be so successful without the support of your husbands?
- What’s your take on the intersection of MBTI and Gretchen’s 4 tendencies? (Obviously this one is for Kelly because Brooke has NFI.)
- What are your top podcasting tips?
- What is one quality you admire about each other?
- What is the one simple/intentional living thing that you struggle to maintain?
- What is the one thing you feel guilty about?
- What is one thing you wish you had done/attempted 5 years ago??
- I would love to hear your strategies for self-compassion. How do you recognize your standards are too high?
- What would a perfect/ideal day be?
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂