We kicked off this episode by discussing what happiness even looks like (Brooke used to think it looked like the demented joy you see in stock photos) and then we deep dive into our favourite points from this great post Benjamin P. Hardy wrote on Medium suggesting The secret to happiness is 10 specific behaviours.
- Let go of the need for specific outcomes
- Define your own success and happiness
- Commit 100% to the things that make you happy
- Be grateful for what you already have
- Say “I love you” more
- Have hobbies directed toward your dreams
- Dont wait til tomorrow for what you can do today
- Do something every day that terrifies you
- Put the important before the urgent
- Forgo the good to pursue the best
While we don’t get through them all … we certainly give it a good crack!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂