After 50 episodes of therapy … I mean, podcasting … here we are!
It’s been such a privilege being able to chat with Brooke on an almost weekly basis for the past year and so many good things have come about in my life because of it. Not the least, a greater acceptance of life as it is, rather than always trying to control it into being the way I want it to be.
In this ep we celebrate 50 shows in the can by answering some questions asked by the crew in the Let it Be group on Facebook including:
- What’s the thing you’re proudest of about yourselves that isn’t ‘measurable’?
- If you could have any job, what would it be? (Other than what you have now?)?
- How do you balance your needs – or your aspirations (goals, etc) – with your families (or other significant others)?
- Do you guys practice what you preach?
- What episodes/blogs/other people’s books/episodes would you recommend for helping keep my husband organised?
- Do you have any tips on getting kids to listen to you?
- What is the one dream you hope to achieve this year but fear you may not?
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂