An engaging speaker whose content is relatable, practical and actionable
Kelly is a passionate and engaging speaker, known for providing content that is practical and actionable. Her current commitments limit her to one presentation per month. Her 2016 bookings include:
- The Western Suburbs Business Association's first ever Women's Networking luncheon, Perth - June 2016 (The three P's you need for a practically perfect blend of work & life)
- The KDCCI Pilbara Business Boot Camp, Karratha - July 2016 (9 things that helped me reduce stress and run my business more profitably)
- Problogger Conference, Gold Coast - September 2016 (The 5 + 5 formula for brilliant blog design)
- A Simpler Way Event, Perth - October 2016 (10 ways to simplify life and create more space and time for the things you love)
She has also presented for the Australian Writers' Centre in Perth.
TOPICS KELLY IS PASSIONATE ABOUT
- Productivity and time management
- Effective management of stress and overwhelm
- Small business
- Blogging, writing and content marketing
WHAT DOES IT COST TO BOOK KELLY?
$1500 + GST + travel/accommodation
- Contact Kelly via email to check availability and let her know more about your event
- If she is available to speak, Kelly will present you with a number of presentation topics and, where applicable, rough outlines. (Kelly tailors every presentation to the specific audience.)
- Once a topic is confirmed and the booking is accepted, a deposit invoice will be issued. This deposit is non-refundable as it covers the time Kelly spends researching and preparing her presentation for your event.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Thank you Kelly! You were fantastic. We have received so much positive feedback from attendees – so many women said they could totally relate to your experiences. I think you nailed it! Thanks again.
~ Annie Belcastro - Western Suburbs Business Association