This is the second of a three-part series Carly and I are doing in an attempt to demystify food and diets. And I won’t lie, it’s a bigger job than I thought!
In today’s episode we cover:
- Labelling food – is it useful to label a food ‘good’ or ‘bad’?
- The fine line between self-diagnosing food intolerances … and knowing what your body does and doesn’t like
- How to stop rewarding/consoling yourself with food
- Moderator vs Abstainer mindsets
- Whether diets actually work
Resources we mention
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂