It’s no secret I hate clutter. And it will come as no surprise that Carly does too. But why is clutter even a bad thing? And why do we all have so much stuff?
In this episode Carly and I spend a fair bit of time on the soapbox but please forgive us – it’s a topic we’re very passionate about! And hopefully by the end of this podcast, if you’re currently drowning in clutter, you’ll feel tooled up to take it on, a little bit at a time.
Things we mention in this podcast:
- The Konmari Method
- The Minimalists
- Carly’s decluttering challenge over at Smaggle.com
- Our producer Brooke’s take on decluttering
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂