I thought Brooke had been a bit slack on the whole ‘providing me with free therapy even though she’s not actually a therapist’ front this year so in this episode, I forced her to counsel me.
We started out talking about the fact that there are things in life we know aren’t working for us – but still we struggle to give those things up. From there, it was a short step to me lamenting the fact that I am a bit addicted to Facebook, despite being very aware of why I go there (and hating myself for it).
If ever you’re tried to give something up and struggled, despite knowing it’s no good for you – you’ll enjoy this episode!
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂