Practical Perfection is out on Monday 29 February and all pre-orders will start shipping that day. I can’t wait to get it into your hands!
In the meantime, please feel free to browse around this site. Some of my favourite (and I think, most helpful) stuff is linked below:
- This series on using your personality type to figure out your ‘thing’.
- What to do when there’s no time to do ‘all the things’
- How to ‘stress less’
- 7 reasons you can’t make the changes you want (and how to overcome them)
- Is your overwhelm just a really bad habit?
- The bravest thing I’ve ever done
- How I manage stress, anxiety and depression
These are some of my most ‘thinky’ posts (beware the last one – that has exploded a few brains, mine included.)
- This rather melancholic piece about life.
- What I’ve learned from trying to be someone else.
- How much money is ‘enough’?
- 10 ways life is simpler than we think
- Do you make time to meander?
- Life will be better when …
- An unexamined life is …
Finally, if you’re looking to find out more about me and my story, try these on for size
- The story of Ant and I (up to Mia’s birth).
- 7 things that were great about being 37.
- My life story. (Literally.)