This is part two in our budgeting hacks series. Last week we didn’t have time to answer the specific budgeting/saving questions the people in our Straight and Curly group on Facebook asked, so that’s what we’re doing in today’s episode.
- How to stick to a budget when you don’t have an Upholder personality type
- What you should do if you experience a financial windfall
- How to manage the feast or famine that goes with freelancing/owning your own business
- Whether having a minimalist mindset helps with the management of finances
Also – keep an ear out in the middle of the podcast where Carly drops two killer quotables and I am clearly concentrating so hard on my notes and ‘what comes next’ that I completely miss just how killer they are! Sorry Carls! I got them on the replay 🙂
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂