Carly and I always try to do something a little different for the shows that end a season and this episode is no different. We asked our listeners if they had any burning personal problems or questions they needed help with and in this show, we work through those questions, not as amateur therapists. More as if the listener was a personal friend and they were sitting with us, having a coffee and looking for advice.
- Leigh wants to know if she’s crazy to be going back to Uni.
- Jess wants to treat her friends without making them feel uncomfortable.
- Emma would like to know how the girls would react to something awful happening in their lives.
- Michael wants to know where to find the time to be creative.
- Ellen has multiple passions and is keen to know how to effectively pursue them.
- Emily needs help getting away from her inbox.
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Straight and Curly’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂