This episode of Straight and Curly was brought to you by Open Universities. Go to open.edu.au to check out the single module post graduate units they now offer!
And we’re back! Gosh, a bit’s happened while we were away.
Our original podcast network, Jackrabbit.fm, has called it a day so we are now an independent podcast. Which changes nothing for our listeners. We have a new producer and the show will continue exactly as it has before, it just won’t have the cute Jackrabbit.fm sign off at the end.
Carly and I would also like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Brooke and Ben from Jackrabbit. Without them this show would never have come into being and given how much fun we’re having with it, and given the steady growth of our listenership … it would have been a shame if it never became a thing. Right?!
We’ve also brought on our first ever show sponsor – Open Universities. We’re excited to be working with them and think they are a brilliant fit given both Carly and I are lifelong learners.
Ok – on with the show! In this week’s episode we’re talking memory.
Carly’s quite good at remembering things.
I am totally rubbish. As in ‘forgot to pick up a friend’s kids from school on Monday’ rubbish.(<< This actually happened. OMG.)
But that might be because Carly is an S on the Myers-Briggs scale (easily processes information at a detail level) while I am an N (processes information at a more conceptual level).
All that said, Carls and I can both do with a memory boost in certain situations so we did some research. The tips we discuss in this episode are the results of that research!
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Straight and Curly’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂