When you think of heartbreak, your mind probably jumps straight to the romantic kind. But there are many other different types:
- Losing a loved one before their time
- Losing a pet
- Having to give up on a long-held dream
Carly and I have (happily) not experienced the soul-crushing romantic version of heartbreak … but we’ve experienced other kinds. In this episode we share our experiences getting through those times, and also share some amazing tips from the Straight and Curly group about how to keep going when your heart has been ripped in two.
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?! And don’t forget – we wrote a book! Buying it is a great way to support the show and there are some low-cost options available 🙂
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- On any device, you can also now listen to the show via Spotify! Just go to podcasts in Spotify and search for Straight and Curly.
- You can also listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂