This episode of Straight and Curly was brought to you by Open Universities. Go to open.edu.au to check out the single module post graduate units they now offer!
A wonderful yet highly challenging thing about the world we live in today is the amount of information we have access to. It’s exciting to be able to access data on every imaginable topic that interests us, but many of us are also drowning in a sea of free resources and a blog reader full of posts we’ll never get to.
How do we process it all in a more effective manner? That’s what Carly and I attempt to tackle in this episode!
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- On any device, you can also now listen to the show via Spotify! Just go to podcasts in Spotify and search for Straight and Curly.
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, we’ve heard Podcast Addict is a great app.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂