This episode of Straight and Curly was brought to you by Open Universities. Go to open.edu.au to check out the single module post graduate units they now offer!
Carly and I love nothing more than an episode driven heavily by the great folk in our Straight and Curly group on Facebook. When we put the call out for tips and questions around the topic of surviving the holiday season, the thread in the group was probably our biggest ever. So this is clearly a ‘thing’ people need help with!
This episode is all Q&A – us answering the questions group members asked, and sharing some of their best tips too. We cover:
- Gift giving – where to draw the line
- Dealing with family expectations
- Why everyone you haven’t seen in a year feels the need to catch up ‘before Christmas’
- Staying healthy while still making time for indulgences
- Managing the differing needs of introverts and extroverts
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?! And don’t forget – we wrote a book! Buying it is a great way to support the show and there are some low-cost options available 🙂
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- On any device, you can also now listen to the show via Spotify! Just go to podcasts in Spotify and search for Straight and Curly.
- You can also listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂