So, Brooke and I have been in denial for months, but the time has finally come for us to admit, it’s going to be hard to continue producing the Let It Be podcast in 2018. Brooke’s moving to Canada in January and with everything else we’ve both got going on (books and other podcasts), the logistics are just a little too mental. (Canada is basically the furthest place in the world away from Perth and the time zones are not going to be kind to us!)
Which means, this is the last Let It Be show for now. (I don’t want to say ‘forever’ because … never say never!)
In this episode we catch everyone up on what we’ve both been up to since we last recorded in July, reflect on the craziness that was 2017 … and share what we’re looking forward to in 2018.
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂