Brooke’s in the middle of writing her second book. I’m about to release my third book and already know what my fourth is going to be. So, clearly, we both love writing as a medium for communicating our ideas to the world.
- What exactly is it that we love about writing?
- How do we manage the hard bits of it?
- Who are the writers we aspire to be like?
We cover all that and more in this episode 🙂
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂