In this episode of Let it Be I share how all my research and writing on the topic of ‘How to say no’ ended up coming down to six words (although I manage to demonstrate my inability to count when I assert that it’s five words).
Brooke and I talk about:
- Where you end up when you can’t say no,
- Why it can feel selfish but you have to get over it, and;
- We ponder why women find it harder to do than men.
I also share my best tips for saying no without feeling guilty.
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂