Our final episode for the year! (And what a year it’s been.)
Given both Brooke and I both believe reflecting on the past is crucial to moving with purpose into the future, we took the opportunity to reflect on 2016 (thanks to a great workbook from here.)
Covering such interesting questions as:
- What did you enjoy?
- Who did you enjoy spending time with?
- What didn’t work for you?
- What did you spend time on that didn’t add value to your life?
- What would you like to spend more time on?
- What would you like to spend less time on?
It was a lovely and illuminating exercise, and the perfect way to close out our first year of podcasting together.
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂