And we’re back! Boy oh boy did I miss getting to chat with Brooke on a weekly basis. This podcast is basically therapy for me and maybe the fact that I just went six weeks without therapy explains why I’ve been feeling a bit out of sorts lately!
Anyway, Brooke and I take the opportunity to catch up on our respective holidays at the start of this show and then get on to the tricksy topic of values. If only there was a 50 question multiple choice test we could do on the internet that would spit out our five most important values at the end. If only. But, there isn’t. Which means we have to figure out this incredibly important thing ourselves!
Why are values so important? Because they allow us to make good decisions: about how we spend our time, who we spend it with and what we should and shouldn’t say no to.
Do Brooke and I present any easy answers in this episode? No. But hopefully there’s still a little bit of clarity to be found in there 🙂
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂