I listened back to this episode on the weekend while out for a run and wished I had a notepad with me! Lots of interesting thoughts and simple paradigm shifts that I want to explore more going forward.
I’ve always been credited with being a very ‘disciplined’ person (and had to laugh when Brooke admitted that’s never been a label people have attached to her). Yet – when I look at my behaviour around getting tasks done, I find I am not very disciplined at all. Which is why I have created so many routines and habits in my day. Those are the things that actually allow me to get things done.
But the real driver of getting things done – the thing that allows me to built out those routines and habits?
It all comes back to ‘Why’.
Want to chat more about this episode (or other Let It Be episodes)? We’ve created a Facebook group to make that easy. Come join in!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Let it Be’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download on to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Let It Be’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below – or download the mp3 to transfer to your audio listening device of choice 🙂