This episode is like one of those sit-com crossover episodes. About a month ago I asked you guys what topics you wanted me to write about. Several of the topics were super-interesting, but weren’t things I could write a full post on. I also wanted to get Carly’s view on a few of them. So Carly and I decided to tackle those questions together in this episode including:
- How do you get people to think for themselves?
- How do you talk about money ‘well’?
- How to deal with the ‘it never rains, but it pours’ woes of being a freelancer.
- How to know when to give up on something you’re ‘crap’ at, and when to keep persisting.
- How to deal with the nightly news (which seems to be all bad news).
- How to deal with imposter syndrome.
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Straight and Curly’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂