Boy oh boy, Carly and I could have talked about hobbies all day. Turns out, we are very passionate about them! In this episode we share:
- What our respective hobbies are
- What we define a ‘hobby’ as
- Why it’s good to have a hobby (or two)
- How to find time in your life for them
- What kind of hobbies are the best
- Study showing that hobbies improve cognitive function
- My blog post about why it’s ok to pay money to support our hobbies
- Carly’s Crochet Coach course
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂