Carly and I polled the Straight and Curly Facebook group to find out what topic they wanted us to cover in this episode, and ‘dealing with burnout’ won by a country mile. Which is funny because, at time of recording, we were both teetering on the edge of burnout.
So much so, we were too tired to do a heap of research and structure the conversation the way we usually do which means we range far and wide in this ep and cover:
- How to avoid burnout in the first place
- The different kinds of burn out (self-inflicted vs that which is out of your control)
- The difference between burnt out and busy
- How to remedy burnout once you’ve identified what’s causing it
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂