Carly and I have been blogging for 10 and six years respectively and it’s something that’s afforded us both a huge number of personal and professional opportunities.
In this episode we share how we came to start our blogs, why we started blogging in the first place, and what cool things blogging has allowed us to do. (This podcast being an obvious one!)
We also discuss why someone would want to start a blog in 2016.
- Secret Bloggers Business
- Ready Set Blog!
- Blog with Pip
- Start a free blog at WordPress.com
- Start a free blog with Squarespace
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Straight and Curly’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂