We cannot believe it – episode 50 already! To celebrate the milestone we told the members of our Straight and Curly Facebook group they could ask us anything … and boy did they come up with some interesting questions! Here are some of the things we cover in this episode:
- How did you girls get to know each other and end up collaborating on Straight and Curly?
- What would you consider to be your biggest failure? How did you deal with the situation?
- Who are your greatest inspirations and why, and who would you love to invite to a dinner party?
- What advice would you give to your 16-year-old self?
- What are your guilty pleasures? Things that make no rational sense or go against the grain.
- What is one quality each of you admire about the other that you wish you possessed?
- How do you schedule time for a task when you have no idea how long it will take?
- With the school holidays coming up I’m interested in ways to still build your business around the kids holiday schedule.
- What makes you laugh? (Silly, crazy laugh, not internet lol). What brings you joy without seeking it?
- How do you make decisions/establish priorities when you want to do everything?
- If you could pick a tendency and personality type for your partner and kids, what would you pick?
- The podcast ep where I chat with Jodie Benveniste about PND is here (Episode 15)
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Straight and Curly’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂