‘Tis the season to be merry! And it’s also the time of year where things do tend to get on top of us all. We’re tired, our kids (if we have any) are tired, there are catch ups galore, tonnes of indulgent food and drink on offer … and let’s not even talk about the fact that we’re expected to attend family and work functions with people we’d prefer not to be around.
It’s a recipe for frustration and angst so today’s episode is all about seeing you through December with stress levels under control and a minimal need for elasticised waist bands. Carly and I share our best tips for:
- Making sensible food choices
- Maintaining peace
- Getting in the photo
- And keeping things simple
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?!
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- If you’re on your computer, the direct link to our show in iTunes is here. Once you’ve subscribed in iTunes, it will download our episodes into your iTunes and you can then add them to whichever iDevice you like from there.
- If you’re on an Android phone, you will need to first install a podcast app (Podcast Addict is one that’s been recommended – there is a free version) and then search via that app for ‘Straight and Curly’.
- For a more detailed breakdown of the above, check out Nicole Avery’s post here.
- And if all else fails, you can listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂