Did you know we have a Straight and Curly Book Club now? We do!
Each month the intent is to read a self-improvement book … and then discuss it the next month. In October we all read Gretchen Rubin’s The Four Tendencies and in today’s episode, Carly and I discuss what we thought of it and then worked our way through some of the ‘book club discussion points’ Gretchen kindly provided on her website including:
- Do you believe that putting people into distinct categories is possible?
- Has understanding the Four Tendencies helped you to understand someone in your life?
- Can you identify patterns that sometimes drive you crazy about another Tendency?
- Would you prefer to be in a different Tendency?
Want to come talk about it? Join our Straight and Curly group on Facebook? It’s free so what are you waiting for?! And don’t forget – we wrote a book! Buying it is a great way to support the show and there are some low-cost options available 🙂
Not sure how to listen in to these podcasts?
- If you have an iPhone – the easiest thing to do is open up the Podcasts app (which is on all iPhones) and search for ‘Straight and Curly’. When it comes up, simply subscribe. Once you’re subscribed, all our episodes will automatically download to your phone (and we will love you to the moon and back).
- On any device, you can also now listen to the show via Spotify! Just go to podcasts in Spotify and search for Straight and Curly.
- You can also listen to the show directly via the player below 🙂